Market Data Executive (1816)
- Job Role: Market Data
- Job Type: Fixed term
- Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 pa
- Posted: 19th June 2017
- Job Reference: CO-00002787
- Working as part of the Exchange’s Market Data team, with a specific focus on growing and managing the day to day market data licensing, policy and compliance for information externally.
- This is a key contract role for Maternity Cover (up to 1 year)
- Support revenue and growth targets for the applicable market data licensing areas.
- Support new market data licensing applications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide meticulous contract management of licensing agreements including reporting, invoice generation, renewals.
- Provide Key Account Management for market data customers.
- Support the market data compliance function and ensure minimal revenue loss from mis/non-reporting.
- Interface with Legal regarding market data licensing, contracts and schedules where appropriate.
- Coordinate the delivery of a programme of strategic market data projects including licensing, technology initiatives, industry benchmarking, and regulatory impact analysis.
- Deliver timely and accurate management reporting and budget analysis.
Education and Experience
- Significant and relevant experience in at least 3 of the following market data management areas:
- Supporting market data compliance programmes across Tier 1 Banks and market data vendors
- Coordinating the delivery of legal frameworks and policy documentation (and promotional materials) to support market data products and licensing.
- Delivering policy and impact analysis and documentation from regulation including MiFID II and Benchmark Regulation and communicating change to external stakeholders.
- Delivering IT change management / technical support / Product Management for Market Data systems and services an advantage, not compulsory
- Delivering key account management in a business to business environment in the financial services or market data industries.
- Knowledge of index calculation and/or derived market data licensing in a bank or financial investment or Exchange environment an advantage but not necessary.
- Focus on derivatives, commodities and/or metals in previous roles an advantage.
- Commercial outlook
- Customer focused approach to problem solving and communication
- High level of numerical literacy – with advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint an advantage including revenue analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- High level of legal and contract management experience.
- Experience of CRM systems and Finance Systems an advantage.
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident communicator – both written and verbal presentation skills
- Capable of managing multiple workstreams and accounts simultaneously
- Team player
- Customer focused approach
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please click 'Apply for this job' below and we'll ensure someone contacts you, as soon as possible.
Apply for this job