Account Manager – Financial Services – Frankfurt– c€100,000 + Chace to work for one of the most Revered Brand Names in their Field
This company who have long been established as one of the premier brand names across Europe are looking for an experienced Financial Services Account Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a Financial Services Account Manager to join a market leader and push forwards in their career with a well-established Leader in their space
This company is a highly respected European powerhouse who focus on end-to-end software solutions. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Financial Services Account Manager would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded over 20 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base.
They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers as a result of them providing some of the world’s most advanced technology-led aerospace, defence, and security solutions
With over 85,000 employees across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Financial and IT solutions in Europe – a go-to name for any aspiring Account Manager in Financial Services
Part of the FTSE 100, they have a Revenue of c£20bn per year
- You advise our customers on all aspects of solutions and services in the area of Financial Services
- Solution sales in the enterprise environment with a focus on Financial Services
- You arrange customer appointments in such a way that all participants on the customer side can make a personal profit from the appointment in order to be able to make an unbeatable offer.
- You also remain the contact person for our customers when implementing customer projects and act as an interface to our consultants.
- The market, the available services and conceivable solution scenarios are developing rapidly.
- You must always keep yourself up to date on your own.
- You lead customer engagement across the Operational and Senior levels and you ensure their customer satisfaction and retention
- You look after planning and strategy - conducting quarterly reviews, stakeholder engagement plans - as well as goodwill, risks, issues and dependency registers and actions
- You will be comfortable managing C-Level stakeholders
- Accountability for: Revenue, Profit, Sales Order, Profit, and Cash Collection
- You will own the sales lifecycle and you will forecast based on the sales data
- You will be in charge of the bid - leading any assigned bid team resources, bid budget control and management and execution of bid strategy
- You will be the first point of contact for the client for any escalations
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
The Account Manager in Financial Services is responsible for customer satisfaction, delivery, sales, and the financial strength of the account(s) within the Financial Services Business Unit
- FS industry/market awareness
- Customer stakeholder management (Operational to Executive levels)
- Geographic cultural awareness/sensitivity and experience
- Account Management Sales skills
- Commercial awareness/experience
- Delivery & Project Management experience/expertise
- Ability to demonstrate AI Compliance, Fraud and consulting capabilities to Customers You have very good German and English skills.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of employees and customers
- Embraces diversity
- Promptly and effectively manages difficult situations and/or conflict (internally and externally)
- Takes tough decisions and actions when appropriate to do so
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees to help them succeed
- Ability to work effectively and collegiately in a matrixed organisation, offering constructive challenge and
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.