£40000 - £50000 per annum + package
2 months ago
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships, as their trusted advisor.
- Identify client needs/market opportunities to grow new business across existing accounts that add value.
- Develop plans with your clients by attending on-site meetings and presentations.
- Represent the company and promote their portfolio through speaking at workshops, business forums and conferences.
- Maintain market, product and services knowledge and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Provide regular feedback on markets and customer feedback on our products and services.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience working within a FinTech, PSP, vendor or financial services organisation selling software or data solutions to financial institutions.
- An understanding of the Payments Industry (CHAPS, BACS, Faster Payments, SEPA, Target2, EBA) is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of cross-selling and upselling to existing customers.
- Knowledge of regulation, financial crime compliance & or fraud/cyber-crime highly desirable.
- Experience of building long-term relationships with customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Possess a proactive attitude achieve both personal and company goals.
- Keen to learn and participate in a wide variety of projects.