My Client is one of the UK's leading fintech companies, is undergoing a period of rapid expansion and is looking to hire an Account Manager.
The clients mission is to cure one of the banking industry's primary problems: its reliance on outdated IT infrastructure. Nearly every bank is stuck on a legacy IT platform.
The Client is looking for highly talented individuals to help grow the company and achieve our ambitious goal. We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we strive hard to create the best possible working environment; a healthy mix of great technical work, fast pace, supportive atmosphere, and of course our irreverent sense of fun.
While a lot will be asked of you, you will benefit greatly from working in a world class team, with colleagues who excel.
The Account Manager works with our clients at all levels within their organization, and fosters relationships across all functions, including executive team, program management, procurement and sourcing, legal and compliance. Account Managers are responsible for overall client satisfaction, revenues and renewals.
- Day to day communication with the client
- Foster strong relationships across a wide range of client stakeholders
- Act as a central point of communications from the client.
- To work closely with the wider client functions to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Manage multiple clients and prioritise accordingly
- Monitor client opportunities and advise these to the internal wider sales functions
- Where a client has engaged the services or one or more delivery partners, the AM will be required to also work with and perform similar functions with the banks delivery partner as they would with the client directly
- Assist the client in the preparation of internal and external messaging, which would include but not limited to system demonstrations, presentations, workshops, business case construction.
- Must have proven experience in relationship management in financial technology and/or consultancy.
- Must have proven engagement and interaction with high level stakeholder in Banking Institutions - ExCo Level - stakeholders, business line owners, budget owners and approvers...
- Must have proven experience in technology transformation projects in financial institutions and all of the aspects associated with such projects as Relationship/Account manager experience
- Must have basic understanding of the technologies the client uses (Ask and i can share more info)
- Should understand the clients market and our competitors and how the sales cycle works for our market.
- Deep understanding of financial products of banks and what factors are important to a banks business e.g. cost income ratios, net interest Margin, etc
- Excellent negotiation, and communications skills.
- Ability to work as a team player in a modern tech company culture
- Have the ability to clearly demonstrate competency such that the client would consider them, highly credible at any level within their organisation
- Deep understanding of banks: their organisation, culture, markets etc.
- Highly organised and possess a high level of administrative ability.
- Conduct client engagement in alignment with the strategic long term goals of the business
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Healthcare (including dental & optical)
- Other perks like sports clubs, healthy (and sometimes not so healthy) snacks and drinks
- A talented & experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where you can learn and progress
- Friday team wrap up with drinks and food!