We are looking for an Adobe Experience Manager to develop and lead the implementation of a high-profile, high-trafficked public-facing web application.
You will participate in the implementation of the website in Adobe Experience Manager, including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and permissions.
This is a chance to initiate your own ideas and projects to help this business grow.
This is an urgent contract requirement - so please get in touch to discuss this further now!
- Architect and implement multiple web sites in Adobe AEM
- Work with clients through a standard agile framework
- Build out web apps with responsive design
- Advanced knowledge of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) and the ability to translate visual design specs to working pages, templates, and components
- Using Git as version control
- Experience with Java and building backend services with AEM
- Experience interacting with and building REST APIs
About the Company:
A recognisable brand name with a fantastic reputation and strong market presence
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org