- Performing diagnostic analysis on digital workflows and transformation; application of analytic techniques on large agile transformation engagements.
- Facilitating workshops to gather requirements, produce functional requirements and design agile transformational processes.
- Producing and presenting decks on project and programme status to senior stakeholders.
- Managing digital work streams through all of the key stages of the project, from diagnostic to implementation.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks throughout the entire delivery lifecycle.
- Develop and continuously improve processes, methodologies and tools to deliver consistent, world-class capability.
- Continually having sight of delivery across the digital area, with an ability to predetermine each project's progress.
- Contributing capability experience to proposals across the business.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of working on Agile Transformation Projects, or in an Agile Consultant/Coach position within Financial Services.
- Strong Business Analysis skills including experience in documenting functional requirements, process mapping and conducting client and customer interviews and workshops.
- Proven track record of producing creative solutions to problems.
- Experience of working on various projects simultaneously.
- Ability to understand trends within the banking technology arena to support software delivery lifecycles.