Agile Delivery Manager - Global FinTech - £60k
Can be based anywhere in the UK, with the odd visit to London.
A forward thinking FinTech in the payments space are expanding with the hire of a Delivery Manager to own technical discovery of engineering requirements, drive delivery, and advocate agile + lean practices.
They realize that people are fundamental to them succeeding as a business and they truly value having a collaborative and flexible culture so as a Delivery Manager you can deliver results the way you think best, with support where necessary!
Delivery Manager Responsibilities
- Technical discovery - ensuring engineers and stakeholders have all they need to deliver
- Delivery - how to make the delivery of these highly scalable payments solutions as smooth and timely as possible
- Agile - acting as an evangelist when it comes to lean-agile practices
Delivery Manager Requirements
- University degree in a relevant subject
- 2+ years as a Scrum Master, Delivery Manager, Project Manager or Business Analyst (or similar)
- Knowledge of agile delivery frameworks
- Any experience in fintech or working at a start-up/scale-up is ideal but not needed
The package here is around £60k base + bonus (around 10%) + remote first working and many of the other benefits you’d expect from a successful, people-centric business.
If you are a Delivery Manger who is passionate about technology and enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment, please do not hesitate to apply!