We are looking for an agile project manager preferably with financial services experience to heal a team that is focused on agile marketing where they take the principles of agile technology and apply scrum methodology to how they execute marketing strategy globally
Global Advertising and Brand Management as a business unit that sits within this client. This is a credit card and lending company. They are responsible for driving business through innovative marketing, messaging, partnerships, and experiences. The enterprise vision to provide the world’s best customer experience every day has set a high bar. Evolving their approach to marketing as an enterprise is critical to living up to their mission and continues to be a core priority. The Marketing Transformation team is focused on three core areas: Agile Marketing, Marketing Capabilities & Training, and setting the strategic agenda for the Enterprise Marketing Council.
Agile Marketing is a program introduced in 2017 – taking agile methodologies (a proven way of working in software development) and applying them to our Marketing processes and functions. The goal is to create timely, customer-first communications through iterative testing to drive better business results, faster speed-to-market and helping colleagues feel more motivated and fulfilled.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to work directly with the Agile Marketing Transformation Director and support agile marketing strategies across the enterprise. This position will support the director and marketing transformation team with weekly & monthly communication, project management, owning team confluence site, business presentations, scorecard management and reporting, surveys and other ad hoc requests.
- Coordinate and implement agile marketing governance and orchestrate and shape team confluence site to drive engagement
- Responsible for program communications including newsletters, trainings, surveys, etc.
- Collaborate on Senior Level and business presentations by being the single source for team results and metrics
- Consolidate, analyze and communicate performance metric reports across the agile marketing landscape
- Monitor progress against key priorities and initiatives for the team
- Basic knowledge of marketing functions - including processes and pain points - with a keen eye on how to make them better
- Passion for transformation and change – and helping others achieve their goals by fostering new ways of working
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels and demonstrated track record for driving results and transformation
- Proven relationship-builder with strong collaborative skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and engage in structured thinking in order derive results
- Proven project management experience, with an experience on a cross-functional project teams
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables is critical.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated willingness to take initiative