This is a 12 month contract role (outside IR35) based in London paying up to £750/day.
The organization are a well known global hedge fund who are leaders in the fixed income space with trillions of dollars under management. This is a front office Java Developer role, focusing on working with traders to build out new features and functionality.
Java Developer Responsibilities
- Work closely with traders to understand requirements and build out new features and tools for algo trading
- Develop trading workflow automation, risk and pricing systems utilizing Java
- Build solutions rapidly to facilitate high volume trade activity
Java Developer Requirements
- Strong understanding of Java
- Experience working in a front-office trading environment
- Knowledge of Fixed Income trading
- Great communication and ability to collaborate with traders
If you are an Algo Java Developer who would thrive in a fast paced environment for one of the worlds best hedge funds – please do not hesitate to apply!