6 months ago
An exciting digital publishing company are seeking a skilled senior software developer to build scalable systems. We are looking for a developer who can work in all areas of the business and help improve the overall architecture as well as building high quality, truly scalable and maintainable systems which help and empower users.
Languages and Architecture
development methodology based on Scrum/Kanban, and continuous integration/deployment.
● +5 years of relevant experience
● Master’s degree in CS or equivalent
● Functional Programming experience (E.g. Ocaml, Erlang)
● +2 large scale commercial projects taken from inception to production
● Experience with C/C++ or other low-level languages with manual memory management
● Experience with scalable microservice architecture
If you can say yes to most of these qualifications, want to build truly scalable systems and do something really great, it’s time to apply!