10 months ago
Our client, a Global Market Data organization are looking for an experienced FIX Technical Analyst to join their Global MIFID II project team to provide connectivity solutions to their new and existing clients.
This is a 6 month rolling contract paying competitive C2C rates.
The requirements of the position are as follows:
- 6+ years of experience working with FIX protocol, ideally with 4.0-5.0 experiance
- Experience working with UNIX / LINUX systems
- Experience working with middleware connectivity - TCP/IP. MQ, UDP
- Experience working on migration or new instalation projects
- Experience with SQL, XML, SFTP, CSV is a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills, part of this position will be collecting new requirements due to the MIFID II enhancement
- Data Transformation / Middleware experience (ETL, Triggers & stored procedure)
Key Skills: FIX, UNIX, LINUX, SQL, XML, SFTP, CSV