Our client, a Global Technology Firm, recently valued at $47bn, are looking for experienced Android and/or iOS Senior Software Engineers to join their fast growing development teams.
The position is for a full-time employee. Location: New York
- Design, develop, test, ship and improve consumer-facing mobile applications
- Write mobile applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Drive user experience through mobile platforms
- Scale and Uplevel Android &/or iOS development across the organization
- Fix bugs and continuously improve application performance
- 5+ years of experience in Android &/or iOS full mobile development life cycle
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language Ruby / Java / Go
- Hands-on experience with remote data via REST and JSON
- Understanding of the mobile landscapes, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Android platform communication primitives and their security properties.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.