11 months ago
This role sits with a global telecommunications technology company and the acknowledged pioneer of mobile voice recording.
Their product VSmart™ is a proprietary, patented and award-winning multichannel mobile compliance platform for heavily regulated industries. They believe passionately in enabling mobility and helping our clients increase productivity, reduce risk and improve transparency. We know that enabling enterprise mobility requires delivery by an experienced team, an obsession with end-user experience and, above all else, execution with a ruthless focus on security and service quality.
We are looking for a talented Android developer to take our VSmart™ products to the next level.
The ideal candidate will:
- Proven, demonstrable experience in Java and Android app development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- A firm knowledge of the general mobile landscape – architectures, trends, devices, operating systems and emerging technologies
- An infectious passion to create the best possible user experience and an eye for the details that delight or frustrate users
- A flexible nature combined with common sense and a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time, and deliver on commitments, in an agile team context.
The role will require the candidate to:
- Design and develop advanced features for the VSmart™ Android client
- Review code to ensure robustness, security, usability and adequate test coverage
- Ruthlessly attack defects and performance, usability and security issues wherever they occur
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize efficiency
In return for your time, energy and willingness to contribute across areas, the business will offer a fast-moving RegTech, FinTech, start-up style environment, an opportunity to help shape the future of the team, a competitive salary and lots of opportunities for learning and training on these and other technologies.