A leading and diverse derivitives exchange, based in London, is currently going through a significant transformation across the business. As a result of that, they are building out their IT Support teams and need someone that can come in and provide techncial API support for customers, internal teams and partner exchanges.
- Responsible for providing technical support for customers developing and certifying to all API’s for central limit order book, straight through processing and other functions.
- Drive customer experience excellence by demonstrating technical expertise, service excellence and collaborative support with the customers and across the organization.
- Partner with cross functional teams to integrate new technology, partner with relationship management teams and onboard customers
- Coordinate with various core project team members to define and execute operational readiness critical functional API changes for Globex or OTC and for partner exchanges.
- Experience supporting customer conformance testing
- Excellent customer support skill, written and oral, ability to manage complex conformance circumstances
- Technology related analytical skills and troubleshooting expertise
- Financial industry technology knowledge central limit order books and post trading processing protocols FIX/ FIXML/ as well as JSON Protocol, web services, Python/R/Unix scripting, basic Networking skills, SQL+,Linux , XML, HTML, &,Toad, Jira,
- Understanding of multi-cast protocols, understanding of database principles, SWL scripting a plus
- Financial industry knowledge of futures and options a plus
- Understanding of cloud computing principles
- Good knowledge of change management processes
- Experience with project management principles
Get in touch for more info