APIM lead/Architect - Munich (+Wider Germany) – c€115,000 + Some Home-Based Working + Chance to Work for a Global Organisation with International Projects + Exposure to Wider Cloud Technologies
One of the leading Global Technology companies are currently seeking an APIM lead/Architect to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT projects in the world
This is an excellent opportunity for an APIM lead/Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an APIM lead/Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With a worldwide network of 100,000+ employees working across 41 countries, this company works with 250 of the Fortune 500.
The Digital & Analytics practice is one of the fastest growing, large enterprise focused digital transformation practices in the industry.
In this area, the company already have 10,000+ consultants supporting 100+ customers.
About the APIM lead/Architect Role:
With a focus on API’s and Security, the successful candidate will take a leading role in designing, developing, testing and implementing exciting, bleeding-edge API and APIGEE solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
The APIM lead/Architect will be responsible for leading the design and architecture process from start to finish, specifying and conveying custom code and testing completed solutions.
You will deliver high quality, efficient solutions to fulfil customers’ functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements, and will assist in the training of end users and system administrators.
Role and Responsibilities:
- ·Conduct architectural and engineering review of proposed IT investments/solutions to determine the strategic alignment and technical soundness.
- ·Conduct Workshop to facilitate strategy sessions, design reviews, product selection or requirements elicitation
- ·Provide technical recommendations to senior executives to assist the decisions on proposed IT investments/solutions.
- ·Offer expert advice on application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, and resolution of technical issues.
- ·Develop and improve guidelines and criteria for the implementation of proposed IT solutions.
- ·Independently perform technical studies of products, analysis of alternatives, and brief results to senior executives.
- ·Create roadmap and provide expert consulting advice to CIOs/CTOs on Digital Strategy
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of API’s
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical API’s and Security
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
We are looking for APIM lead. This person will be the technical lead for the APIM platform which should have:
Google APIGEE, API management, API gateway- Primary skill
Must Speak Fluent German
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience, and other Requirements:
- ·Strong relationships in the partner ecosystem and expert community on API platforms such as TIBCO, MuleSoft and Apigee
- ·Experience on at least two SOA/API and LowCode solutions
- ·Experience with Agile development methodologies, product analysis and selection.
- ·Understanding of Web servers and tiered architectures, business intelligence, and cloud computing.
- ·Experience with Virtualized/cloud-based environments.
- ·Experience in one of the Java Script frameworks
- ·Experience with SQL database implementations including MySQL, SQL Server, or Oracle.
- ·Experience with SOA and Restful Web Services.
- ·Has led project or development teams in application design and development of complex systems.
- ·Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to tailor communication to all levels of an organization
- ·Demonstrated ability to debate ideas/strategy, comfortable managing constructive conflict, and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- ·Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- ·Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines and at least 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent education and professional experience
- ·Knowledge of Big Data /NoSQL database design and implementation is a plus, but not required
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org