Application Integration Engineer – c160k CHF – Zurich + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking an Application Integration Engineer
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, an Application Integration Engineer would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for an Application Integration Engineer to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation have a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the Application Integration Engineer Role:
•Support of the DevOps team in the development and implementation of integration solutions on our entire IBM MQ infrastructure
• IBM MQ (support for developer and application owners in the back office and market environment, problem determination, monitoring, installation and upgrades, performance optimization, routing setup with MQ Pub / Sub)
• IBM MQ MFT (Setup File2Message and Message2File interfaces, configuration, performance optimization)
• IBM Integration Bus (flow development, deployment, and problem determination)
• Required experience and skills (Absolutely necessary)
• Several years of experience in application integration (EAI) or in middleware technologies.
• Very good knowledge of IBM MQ and IBM IIB / ACE
• Programming skills (ESQL, Perl, Shell)
• Linux knowledge
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• Experience in the financial sector with the following applications (Appia FIX Engine, Aliance Messaging Hub, Fircosoft Continuity & Filter)
Required completed training and certificates
• Degree in computer science from a university or technical college or corresponding in-depth specialist knowledge
• 10+ years of experience - mandatory
• IBM MQ Administrator or IIB Developer certification
The following skills are very important:
Structured and goal-oriented way of working
Independent and collaborative work
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com