After receiving a huge amount of investment to 'modernise' their technical arm of the business, our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect. They specialise in developing and using systems to prevent cyber-attacks and help businesses avoid financial crime.
This role sits on the IT leadership desk working closely with the Product and research teams, reporting into the IT Director.
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining a detailed technology strategy roadmap
- Promote the business value of the EA program/function its process
- Management of all Enterprise Architects and subject matter specialists
- Work with business peers to develop and present business capability models
- Partners with the IT Director and works alongside the Head of IT Projects & Programme Management
What experience you will need:
- You will be a practical and decisive TOGAF certified Enterprise Architect with extensive technical and senior leadership responsibilities
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to implement
- Strategically focused with a hands-on approach
- Have a solution and delivery mind-set and be able to operate effectively delivering strategic direction
If you are looking for a role that gives you a chance to influence the business direction, have complete autonomy and also give you a fantastic work-life balance, then apply now or give us a call to discuss further!