£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
A world leading alternative asset manager is on the market for an accomplished auditor. They're looking for someone who is interested on being part of a fast-paced, highly regarded institution, to work closely with contacts in the Business, across numerous disciplines including HR, IT, Legal, Finance contacts within the various businesses they operate throughout (including Construction, Infrastructure and Property).
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
* Assist with planning, execution and reporting of internal audits and management assurance assignments in accordance with the annual Internal Audit Plans of the listed issuers.
* Build relationships and work with the business to ensure findings and recommendations are agreed and monitor implementation of recommendations.
Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
* Perform process walkthroughs and review the design of key controls.
* Assist with the completion of risk and control matrices and other reporting templates
* Execute testing of Sox controls in accordance with Brookfield's methodology
* Prepare required documentation for the External Auditors in accordance with predefined timetables.
* Assistance with internal investigations and risk management matters when required
* Newly qualified CA / CPA preferable
* Bachelor's degree in accounting or related finance field
* Relevant audit experience in a Big 4 (4-5 years)
* Good knowledge of standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act is mandatory
* Experience working for clients in the Real Estate, Construction, Infrastructure or Energy sectors highly desired
* Experience in financial modelling preferable but not essential.
Key Competencies/Behaviours Required:
* Candidate must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-moving environment.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communications
If you think your experience and expertise would be well suited to this opportunity, then please apply, and we will be in touch very soon to discuss your candidacy.