Our client, a leading global financial institution, is currently on the market for a Marketing Automation specialist to build and support standard programs such as email communications, lead capture and lead scoring. This is an opportunity to take ownership for implementing marketing automation best practices and deliver world-class campaigns and communications.
- Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns to meet business objectives
- Monitor, analyze and report on critical metrics including email marketing results and engagement through the customer journey.
- Identify opportunities for testing and suggestions for program improvements.
- Implement global best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring and grading and lead nurturing
- Continually monitor and update the email and marketing automation execution processes including workflow documentation and QA testing to improve efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-regional Marketing Automation teams to meet internal SLAs and ensure coordination across time-zones
- Provide training and documentation for new and existing users
- Perform other duties as assigned
Key Skills and Experience
- 2+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 12 months experience working with Salesforce Pardot very highly preferred).
- Experience working in the Salesforce Platform with knowledge of knowledge of basic Salesforce functionality (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Sales Processes, Lead Processes, and custom object) and highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
- Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
• Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment