AWS Architect – London – c£100-115k + Bonus + Strong Benefits Package + Chance to Work with One of the World’s Leading Financial Institutions
This company who are driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions are currently seeking an AWS Architect to join their ever-expanding Modern Apps division and help continue to build out the AWS Division
This is an excellent opportunity for an AWS Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and the AWS Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who provide custom digital services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets.
With over 5000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
Founded in the 1980’s and now with operations in 15 countries, this is one of the premier corporations to work for!
About the AWS Architect Role:
With a focus on AWS, the successful candidate will take a leading role in designing, developing, testing and implementing exciting, bleeding-edge AWS solutions.
The AWS Solution Architect will be responsible for leading the design and architecture process from start to finish, specifying and conveying custom code and testing completed solutions.
You will deliver high quality, efficient solutions to fulfil customers’ functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements, and will assist in the training of end users and system administrators.
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of AWS solutions
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical AWS design.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- Experience in PaaS and IaaS within AWS
- Experience with Landing Zones within AWS
- Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there
- Extensive experience in AWS Solution Design
- Good knowledge and exposure to automation using scripts and CI/CD pipelines with cloud native or open-source technologies
- Hands on experience of designing and building complex, cloud based, enterprise applications and application estates with strong understanding of AWS compute and storage solutions
- Guides and influences customer stakeholders
- Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
- Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
- Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.