AWS Cloud Security Specialist/Architect – Germany-Wide – €100,000+ With Home-Based Working + Exposure to Wider Cloud and Data Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, SAP S/4HANA, IoT
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking an AWS Cloud Security Architect to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for an AWS Solution Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an AWS Solution Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, the company is an well represented throughout Germany in places like Stuttgart, Munich, Berlin, and pretty all over the country. They deliver world-class data management and business consulting solutions, services and software to our customers, starting with the implementation strategy and beyond.
The company offers leading companies the full spectrum of consulting services, from conception to the implementation and operation of the latest Big Data, Cloud, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, AI and Machine Learning solutions.
With more than 2000 experts worldwide, they bridge the gap between the Business areas and IT in order to increase the efficiency of our customers' operations.
About the AWS Solution Architect Role:
With a focus on AWS, the successful candidate will take a leading role in designing, developing, testing and implementing exciting, bleeding-edge AWS solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
The AWS Solution Architect will be responsible for leading the design and architecture process from start to finish, specifying and conveying custom code and testing completed solutions.
You will deliver high quality, efficient solutions to fulfil customers’ functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements, and will assist in the training of end users and system administrators.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Provide security-based risk assessments
• Work closely with the DevOps System support engineer to provide guidance on security weaknesses in the cloud environment
• Research and investigate cyber threats and security incidents in the cloud environment
• Perform comprehensive risk assessment of new or existing cloud service for business needs
• Develop a security strategy, guidelines, configurations for the cloud services used at one of the largest online landing market places
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of AWS solutions
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical AWS design.
You will be excited to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge technologies within the Microsoft Stack.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
•Technical understanding of AWS
•Extensive experience in AWS Solution Design
•60% travel willingness across Germany
• A university degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration with an IT focus or in a comparable course of study
• Excellent understanding of security requirements, best practices and execution in various cloud implementation scenarios: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS on AWS
• Good knowledge and exposure to automation using scripts and CI/CD pipelines with cloud native or open-source technologies
• Experience with at least one scripting language such as Bash or Python
• Excellent communication and team working skills
• Excellent English skills (spoken & written), good German skills are a huge plus
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org