AWS Practice Lead – London – c£120k + Bonus + Strong Benefits Package + Chance to Work with One of the World’s Leading Financial Institutions
This company who are driving the digital transformation of the world’s leading financial institutions are currently seeking an AWS Practice Lead to join their ever-expanding Cloud Services division and help continue to build out the AWS Practice
This is an excellent opportunity for AWS Lead/Principal Architects to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and the AWS Practice Lead would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who provide custom digital services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets.
With over 5000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
Founded in the 1980’s and now with operations in 15 countries, this is one of the premier corporations to work for!
About the AWS Practice Lead Role:
The AWS Practice Lead is the overall relationship owner to assigned AWS Cloud Services accounts.
The AWS Practice Lead is a trusted advisor and partner that understands the customer's business and strategy as it relates to their product portfolio.
You will work closely with management on the strategy, direction, and growth of the AWS practice.
You will be expected to be both a billable member of the team, and also assist on the practice development and pre-sales side of the AWS practice.
The AWS Practice Lead will work closely with the sales team, other teams within the Cloud Services division, and internal HR in order to effectively manage the projects and the resources available to the company.
You will represent the business and maintain the reputation of the business to the highest standards within the AWS space.
You will keep yourself up-to-date on the latest Cloud/AWS trends such as Machine Learning, Cloud Native Applications, AI etc.
Main skills responsibilities for the AWS Practice Lead role include:
- Dealing with Senior Directors and VP's of the organisation
- AWS Project Delivery Management
- Leadership of a team across multiple sites and projects
- AWS delivery & management experience
- Team and Resource Management
- Enablement of Delivery by ensuring that appropriate AWS frameworks are in place
- Engagement in Pre-Sales in order to understand the pipeline from the very earliest of stages
- People Management
- Winning new business
- Collaboration with other Practice Leads within the Cloud Services Division
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- In depth knowledge of AWS and their offerings
- Understanding of the Delivery Process from Pre-Sales through to Go-Live
- Senior stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- People Management skills
- Delivery experience within a consultancy
- Managing customer expectations such that escalations can be avoided
- Identifying short and long-term strategies to assist in the growth and business objectives of the customer.
- A very high customer and service orientation
- Very good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational environment
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.