AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Advisor – London – c£110,000 + Home-Based Working + Bonus + Exposure to Wider Cloud and Data Technologies + Certifications
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking an AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Advisor to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) Solution/Enterprise Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an AWS/GCP/Azure Enterprise Advisor would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded over 35 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Microsoft Partner network.
They pride themselves on having the best Cloud and IT professionals in their company and you will find that many of their employees are certified in: AWS, Azure, GCP, Citrix, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft etc
With over 60,000 customers across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Cloud and technology solutions in Europe – a go-to name for any aspiring Cloud professional
They have over 5,000 employees across Europe, all highly skilled and highly capable
About the AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Advisor Role:
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads, find ways to apply knowledge to make best use of the cloud services & environment
- Dealing with Senior Directors and VP's of the organisation
- Cloud Project Delivery Management
- Leadership of a team across multiple sites and projects
- Team and Resource Management
- Enablement of Delivery by ensuring that appropriate Cloud frameworks are in place
- Engagement in Pre-Sales in order to understand the pipeline from the very earliest of stages
- People Management
- Winning new business
- Collaboration with other Practice Leads within the Cloud Services Division
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
·Technical understanding of Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
·Extensive experience in Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) Solution Design
·50% travel willingness
• Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- In depth knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) and their offerings
- Understanding of the Delivery Process from Pre-Sales through to Go-Live
- Senior stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Ability to identify sales opportunities
- People Management skills
- Delivery experience within a consultancy
- Managing customer expectations such that escalations can be avoided
- Identifying short and long-term strategies to assist in the growth and business objectives of the customer.
- A very high customer and service orientation
- Very good communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-cultural, multinational environment
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.