AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Architect – Germany, UK, France – c€100,000+ Home-Based Working + Bonus + Exposure to Wider Cloud and Data Technologies and Artificial Intelligence + Certifications
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking an AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Architect to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Public Cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) Solution Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an AWS/GCP/Azure Solution Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With offices across Germany, the company is well represented throughout Germany with leading customers and partners all across the company. They deliver world-class public cloud solutions, services and software to their customers, starting with the implementation strategy and beyond.
The company are a global corporation who provide custom digital services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets.
With over 5000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
Founded in the 1980’s and now with operations in 15 countries, this is one of the premier corporations to work for!
About the AWS/GCP/Azure Cloud Enterprise Architect Role:
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads, find ways to apply knowledge to make best use of the cloud services & environment
• Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation to meet application and security standards
• Define, implement and validate the environment to meets all security and compliance standards such as GDPR and Privacy Shield
• Define migration strategies to move current application to cloud
• Train the team by providing workshops, seminars and educational material
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of AWS/GCP solutions
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical AWS/GCP design.
You will be excited to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge technologies within the Microsoft Stack.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Fluent Native Language Skills Are Required
·Technical understanding of Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
·Extensive experience in Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) Solution Design
·50% travel willingness
• Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org