Azure Cloud Architect – Germany-Wide – c€90,000+ With Home-Based Working + Exposure to Wider Cloud and Data Technologies and Artificial Intelligence + Certifications
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Architect to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Public Cloud (Azure) Solution Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an Azure Solution Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With offices across Germany, the company is well represented throughout Germany with leading customers and partners all across the company. They deliver world-class public cloud solutions, services and software to their customers, starting with the implementation strategy and beyond.
They pride themselves on being the go-to destination for curious, talented, and driven people looking for unique work experiences to maximize their potential. They are passionate about asking questions, finding solutions, playing with the latest tools & technology, doing our lives' work, and having fun along the way.
With more than 800 experts worldwide, they bridge the gap between the Business areas and IT in order to increase the efficiency of their customers' operations.
About the Azure Solution Architect Role:
The Cloud Architect promotes the company’s services by providing thought leadership internally and externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
The Cloud Architect will drive the adoption of services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
• Delivering architecture design and implementations in Azure
• Focusing on one or more strategic customers to ensure a successful delivery of value.
• Providing overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
• Adept at strategic planning with understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks.
• Leading and being deeply involved in the hands-on technical delivery of customer projects
• Enabling clients to visualise the possibilities of leveraging public cloud and the path to get there.
• Guides and influences customer stakeholders
• Constantly investigating and evaluating industry trends
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of Azure solutions
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical Azure design.
You will be excited to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge technologies within the Microsoft Stack.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Fluent German Language Skills Are Required
•Technical understanding of Azure
•Extensive experience in Azure Solution Design
•60% travel willingness across Germany
• Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using Azure Public Cloud
• Azure Certification is a plus
• Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
• Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
• Technical Leadership - Provides overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Customer facing experience of a consultative nature.
• Contributes to improve existing knowledge-base content, reusable assets, or best practice materials.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org