Azure Integration Engineer – London – c£70,000 + Competitive Pension + Bonus, 25 days of Holiday, Private Healthcare, Life Insurance
One of the leading global Cloud Partners worldwide are currently seeking Azure Integration Engineer to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT programs built on a Cloud platform.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Azure Integration Engineer to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over millions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and an Azure Integration Engineer would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded over 35 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Microsoft Partner network.
They pride themselves on having the best Cloud and IT professionals in their company and you will find that many of their employees are certified in: AWS, Azure, Microsoft Dynamics GCP, Citrix, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft etc
With over 60,000 customers across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Cloud and technology solutions in Europe – a go-to name for any aspiring Cloud professional
They have over 5,000 employees across Europe, all highly skilled and highly capable
About the Azure Integration Engineer Role:
Operational support in the integration development of Azure-based solutions
Technical problem solver who is always up-to-date with regard to new trends in the Azure environment, seeking state-of-the-art solutions for realising complex requirements
The Azure Integration Engineer will be responsible for leading the development process from start to finish, specifying and conveying custom code and testing completed solutions.
You will deliver high quality, efficient solutions to fulfil customers’ functional, non-functional and regulatory requirements, and will assist in the training of end users and system administrators.
Designing and integrating Azure platforms in a manner which allows the management and provision of data in a secure and reliable manner
Delivering and presenting Proofs of Concept variants to prospective customers
Application architecture and data platform design
Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup)
Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- Technical understanding of Azure Integration
- You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of Azure Cloud Solutions
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions or Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Hands on experience of designing and delivering distributed cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Infrastructure Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Microsoft Azure Identity Management and Security technologies including custom SAML 2.0 providers
- Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools
- Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment with Continuous Integration and Deployment via Visual Studio Team System would be a distinct advantage.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.