A financial technology giant (Fortune 100) is building out a brand-new mobile engineering team and are looking for multiple Java Backend Developers to design and develop the next generation of their high scale web/mobile apps.
This role would involve design, architecture and development of the server-side APIs for greenfield web/mobile applications and features within a brand-new innovation hub, which is focused around utilizing artificial intelligence and other technologies such as Kotlin.
- Drive the design and development of server-side APIs for a range of high scale, mobile first applications
- Utilizing technologies such as Java 8, Kotlin and Spring in a microservices, cloud ready architectural environment
- Using an excellent technical knowledge of development of RESTful API’s, data structures and multi-threading to create solutions
- 3+ years development experience with Java or Kotlin (or similar)
- REST API development experience
- Useful to have – Mobile experience, payments experience, microservices and cloud exposure
If you would like to develop cutting edge solutions with the latest java server-side technologies while learning about things like Kotlin in production, please do not hesitate to apply!