An extremely well-known leader of global sports streaming, are looking for an ambitious and highly driven BI Analyst / Engineer to join their data and insights team; focused on delivering reporting and analytics solutions across data performance.
A business who is well and truly leading the pack in the field of sports streaming - meaning the use the most cutting edge tech there is on the market. The tech stack is extremely modern and well reflected in the service they offer across the globe.
You will have the opportunity to work across the whole tech stack, if you're not already a pro with it then you will be given the chance to upskill in it - and if for some reason the tech you want isn't being used then they're always open to suggestions!
BI Analyst Responsibilities:
- Data engineering or cloud-based DWH (Snowflake)
- Use of data visualisation tooling (Tableau, Power BI or Looker)
- Use of ETL tooling for data wrangling and cleansing (Dataiku)
- Data transformation and manipulation using SQL
BI Analyst Requirements:
- Ambition and drive to better yourself and the business
- Expert level in SQL and DWH
- Strong experience with ETL process
Tech used: MS SQL, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, Python, AWS
An extremely flexible company to work for with a great working hour and working from home culture to suit everyone.
If you are a Data Engineer/Analyst who is always looking to test their ability and push the boundaries with like-minded individuals, driving future data capabilities, then please do apply!