- Understand, analyze and document the Blue Prism Robotic Process Automation with Blue Prism.
- Identify the current-state process and collect functional requirements and business metrics from the process owner.
- Identify additional process improvement opportunities (both technical and non-technical) to drive efficiency and stabilization prior to and throughout RPA.
- Provide support during the build, test and deployment of RPA.
- Automate manual repetitive Excel tasks performed across the business.
- Understanding the risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with the process.
- Produce solid business requirements for business stakeholders that they can clearly understand and provide approvals.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience of working on projects using automation and robotic tools such as Blue Prism.
- Experience of offerings across automation to machine learning and cognitive RPA capabilities across client projects.
- Design and process engineering as a pre-requisite for automation.
- Significant experience of working in the Financial sector.
- Experience using Confluence in conjunction with JIRA
- Demonstrable track record of producing high quality requirements documentation phases
- Experience in SDLC requirements lifecycle during conception and plannin
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills particularly with Non-IT stakeholders
- Skilled in writing complex specification documents (Functional, Non Functional process flows, Use Cases, wireframes.