Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently on the market for a Business Analyst to work alongside external providers, as well as internal development teams, on the delivery of high-end trading technology. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the most widely used technology in the space.
- Work with all relevant stakeholders (internal/external 3rd party suppliers) to deliver business analysis artefacts.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with the business owners to define acceptance criteria
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to gather and document requirements for project.
- Develop a solid understanding of the business, its various stakeholders, processes and services in relation to the project.
- Manage own workload to ensure milestones are met in accordance to project plans.
- Take direction from Senior BA/PM.
- Work with non-BA discipline team members to support definition of project level processes and procedures.
Key Skills and Experience
- Some experience of working in the Financial sector, preferably exchanges
- Skilled in writing complex specification documents (Functional, Non-Functional process flows, Use Cases, wireframes).
- Strong business analyst background with a focus on technology.
- Background in technical business analysis including good understanding of systems development.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to keep organised and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to use a logical approach to problem solving.
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Co-ordination and ownership of requirement workshops with stakeholder.