over 1 year ago
What will you be doing?
- Pro-active liaison with all global exchanges supported by the ATP Division on all new product initiatives and technical upgrades, build strategic relationships to ensure the business is recognized as a leading solution provider in the futures trading space
- Coordinate communication with the internal development teams and formulate, own and maintain the exchange connectivity roadmap for the ATP front office solutions, ensuring timely delivery of business solutions
- Coordinate communication with Client Services on the exchange connectivity roadmap
- Establish direct interaction with customers to gather interest on new exchange initiatives or major technology upgrades, building a strategic relationship and becoming a reference contact and SME
- Responsible for the implementation of strategic connectivity integration initiatives liaising with customers and internal development teams
- Responsible for ATP FIX connectivity solutions, specifically for outbound integration with major FIX broker platforms and networks
- Provide status updates, proper escalations & reporting to the management
- Understand and analyze requirements from a technical and functional point of view
- Implement, validate and certify FIX connections across multiple asset classes and order flows
- Define and document procedures to improve internal workflow
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and provide tier 3 support internally and externally
- Translate exchange documentation and technical specifications into business deliverables, where required
- Overall escalation point for any issues with exchanges, Brokers and third party for FIX connectivity
- Continually review JIRA production calls and Enhancement Requests to assess change requirements.
- Ensure accurate and professional presentation of content ma
Required skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of ETD in the agency trading sector.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of global futures & options Exchanges an advantage.
- Sound technical knowledge of electronic trading platforms.
- Knowledge and experience on FIX would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- A minimum of 3 years in software lifecycle management, for example running projects or coordination of software deliverables.
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- General understanding of financial markets, equities and derivatives, is a plus
- Agile development Methodology experience.
- Capable of taking conceptual ideas and building practical solutions.
- Comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment across multiple countries and time zones. • Able to organize own work and demonstrate good judgement in prioritizing and accuracy in status reporting.
- Good attention to detail and focused on getting things right first time.
- Professional and responsible attitude towards colleagues, staff, management and clients.
- Ability to engender confidence with customers.