Functional Business Analyst - Frankfurt - €550pd - Financial Consultancy
A global financial consultancy are looking for Functional Business Analysts to join their technology team in Frankfurt. You will work within a cross-functional project team at top German and multinational companies.
You will take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
This will be an initial 6 month contract, starting ASAP
- University degree in Information Technology, or a business/finance related study with a strong IT affinity;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in either insurance, banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on Lending domain is an essential with deep understanding of Credit Cards and other credit products (Card Opening, Card closure, Security/PIN Order, Customer Data processing, Credit Regulations, SAG)
- Sound banking and/or finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, XML, SQL, Mainframe (Cobol), OpenShift;
- Excellent proficiency in English and German is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
- Knowledge in BPM Design tools like Adonis