Up to £80,000
9 months ago
Our Client is a market leading in providing high performance solutions for trading on futures and electronic fixed income markets. They are looking for a Business Analyst to manage and take ownership of front office products within the global Front Office trading solution for Exchange traded Futures and Options.
Candidates will be adept at dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously, managing priorities and working in a fast-paced, demanding environment. We seek inquisitive, solution focused individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ideal candidates will have had an exposure to both IT and finance and be enthusiastic about developing their existing skill sets.
What do you need?
- Proven experience working in a Business Analyst role, ideally with significant knowledge of ETD or other Asset Classes in the the Agency Trading sector.
- Strong in-depth knowledge of global futures and options exchanges an advantage.
- Proven experience in the software lifecycle management, for example in the running of projects or co-ordination of software deliverables.
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback, and the ability to effectively partner with technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven ability to identify and pursue business opportunities whilst maintaining a solution mind-set as well as drive and resilience to deliver in a pressured environment
- Agile development Methodology experience.
- Ability to gather, analyse and disseminate large and complex sets of information.
- Excellent verbal and documentation skills and experience required
- Sound technical knowledge of any electronic trading platform would be an advantage.
- Effective interviewing skills for the purpose of collecting facts/requirements on deficiencies and/or for requested enhancements translating these into a clearly written requirements document
- Ability to render and analyze the above and make recommendations for possible solution alternatives
- Build a strong working knowledge of business systems, features, and structures
- Established strong leadership skills and proven ability to provide clear directions and constructive feedback
- Agile development methodology experience.
- Business review of any new requests for modifications to their respective Product solution, including liaising with Global Sales and Account Management to produce a detailed business case. This will include meetings and contact with current or prospective customers.
- Ownership of any changes or enhancements to the respective Product including ownership of / contribution to the Product Roadmaps This includes planning delivery dates with development, functional content, phasing of project (if appropriate) and the production of any internal and external documentation targeted at sales and account management and the respective customers.
- To maintain a team ethic within the Product Management Suite, to acquire knowledge of all products within the team that enables the team to run and function smoothly even during another’s absence.
- Own the product within the Agile Scrum team during development.
- To raise Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS) where required for both individual Products or for overall multi Product solutions.
- Continually review JIRA production calls and Enhancement Requests to assess requirements for upgrades.
- To ensure that there is accurate representation of release content available for internal communications and for customer consumption.
- To manage the development lifecycle from a business perspective ensuring that the requirements are approved, the Design is in accordance with the requirements, that test coverage is adequate and that issues found are appropriately dealt with.
- Work with Client Services on a daily basis to review client issues that require Product Management expertise. Also supporting CS on any customer roll out and communication activities.
- To provide pre-Sales support in collaboration with the Sales team and ensure an ongoing a regular client engagement program and to attend both sales and product review meetings as required.