Business Analyst | £80,000-£90,000 | London City |
A leading trading software provider is currently looking for a Hybrid Business Analyst for their team in the City, to work closely with the engineering and product teams, on their main derivatives system.
What experience you will need:
- Metals experience (ETD's or physical, ideally both)
- Experience working for a trading vendor or consultancy in this area
- BA Qualification
- Concentrates experience (Desirable)
- Any relevant qualifications will be considered as beneficial
The business is well-known for supplying companies with innovative trading software for both the commodities and energy markets.
The right person will be a hybrid between a Business Analyst and a Product Owner so that they can manage the product ownership aspect.
- Collaborate with Product team and Customers to understand product development requirements and priorities across all product lines
- Write Functional Specifications including User Stories
- Ensure acceptance criteria is met for approving Product requirements
- Ownership of the product backlog
- Be able to implement and affect the product timeline effectively
If you are a Hybrid between a Business Analyst and Product Owner and want to hear more about this position, please apply now so we can arrange a time to discuss this further.