12 months ago
The product development team ensures a smooth implementation of the company’s strategy and provides insight in identifying new opportunities. The team works closely with the sales department and engages directly with members in order to ensure adequate communication of the development road map and to acquire market intelligence. The team is also tasked with communicating clearly with the Technology and Operations departments to ensure smooth delivery of new functionality.
Currently, we are looking for an Analyst to support the activities involved in product management for the business
This role covers:
Supporting the product managers by carrying out the following day to day operations:
- Provide statistical and stochastic analysis relevant for business cases and for calibration of new functionality.
- Design and support trading analytics libraries.
- Draft the description of existing functionality for sales material and define the business specifications for new projects.
- Being up-to-date about developments that impact the fixed income space, both in the Government Bond and Credit markets.
- Test new functionality ahead of platform releases.
- Compile reports for presentations used in sales and management meetings.
- Engage with market participants where necessary.
- Ensuring that the processes in the various departments of the company are in line with project/market requirements. This covers both new and existing projects.
- Analysis of external and internal databases.
- Testing of new functionalities and calculations (analytics libraries).
- Recording sales request for new functionality.
- Support in producing product-related factsheets and presentations.
- Updating and managing the trading database.
- Conducting fixed-income market and competitor research.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge of the business platforms both from a technical and from a business logic perspective.
- Deal with client requests that concern Data and management of our Data products
- Coordinate and support the activity of Technology and Operations department for successful launch of projects.
- Open to and willingly adopts new processes / approaches / ways of working.
- Seeks information/inputs from colleagues and clients;
- Oral and written communications are tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Pro-active and demonstrates initiative;
- Willingly puts in the effort to ensure activities are completed on time and to the standard required.
- Plans activities, provides the necessary updates and status to the team;
- Has the sustained drive and energy to deliver support service to the required standards;
- Carries out work without prompting and close supervision.
- Basic to progressive knowledge of fixed-income markets;
- Skills in database handling and extension, data processing;
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, basic coding skills;
- Preferred fluency in a second language.