21 days ago
As a business analyst, you'll work within the organisation, helping to manage change and plan for the future in line with company goals. This could be for one specific project, or as a permanent feature of the organisation. You'll need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems.
You'll need to demonstrate excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping the organisation to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support the organisation's needs.
Previous Experience Requirements:
Have work as Business Analyst for a retail bank organization and have develop work related to at least one of the following domain areas/products:
- Asset finance,
- PoS finance,
- Invoicing finance / Working Capital Finance
- Structured Finance
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole;
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made;
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations;
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business;
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern;
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.