over 1 year ago
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing,, this individual will be responsible for generating new sales and managing relationships with brokers, dealers, and principal stakeholders as well as helping drive product development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working across the business, design and implement a global marketing strategy to raise foreign investor awareness of the businesses trading products.
- Exceed revenue goals through rigorous account planning and implementation.
- Market Cash products to multiple points of contact within accounts and prospective accounts, including senior executives and decision makers.
- Forge in-depth dialogue and strong relations with key dealers and stakeholders.
- Develop a strategic understanding of clients’ businesses and their requirements and work with Product Team to support and inform enhancements and new product initiatives
- Develop and display a deep knowledge and understanding of products and pricing..
- Maintain accurate pipeline of sales opportunities and contacts.
- 5+ years of demonstrable sales and account management experience, ideally within financial markets
- Practical experience in both sales and marketing, ideally with some previous experience in developing and managing relations in remote regions.
- Self motivating and resilient with the ability to work independently as well as within a wider team.
- A focus on delivering against objectives.
- Must show the ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plans.
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to become an influencer both internally and externally.
- Commercially focused and highly presentable with experience in winning external pitches.
- Ability to manage demanding performance targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Exceptional presentation and PowerPoint skills and comfortable engaging with an audience.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure whilst maintaining a constructive and professional work demeanour.
- Travel required within the UK and internationally.
- Language skills would be advantageous, however demonstrating success business developing in other regions outside the UK would be favourable but not essential (Russia, CIS region in particular).