Business Implementation Analyst - Essen (+Wider Germany) – c€80,000 + Flexible Working Hours, Regular Training, Pension Plan, Private Car Leasing, Fitness Club and Physiotherapy + Chance to work for one of the Leading Organisations in their Space
One of the leading German Enterprise organisations who have expanded into being a global powerhouse are currently seeking a Business Implementation Analyst to join their team to work on some of the biggest, most exciting IT projects in the world
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Implementation Analyst to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business turning over billions of dollars annually. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Business Implementation Analyst would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
With a worldwide network of 75,000+ employees working across several different countries and continents, this company serve their 30m+ customers with top-class care
Founded in Germany, this company are seen as one of the major institutions of Germany and their reputation throughout Europe is very strong – they are a household name and they are one of the most revered companies in their industry
Despite their size, they look after each employee as an individual and they do their best to make sure that their employees are happy and receiving as much support and training as necessary.
About the Business Implementation Analyst Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for continuous business change and driving the initial setup as well as ensuring dynamic response to continuous regulatory and market change.
The department will also be responsible for new product process and coordination of business and IT stakeholders. Further responsibilities relate to the operation of the centrally implemented commodity hedging and portfolio management IT landscape covering maintenance of various aspects of master data
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing all business activities on implementation requirements
- Maintaining reference data in centrally operated IT systems
- Supporting new product approval process
- Maintaining close relationships with request originators and IT, challenging, prioritising and escalating if necessary, on every level of the delivery chain to reduce time to market of business initiatives
- Organising business testing and working closely with IT team on enhancing the system capabilities
- Coordination of deliverables with the business departments
- Taking over configuration changes of the involved IT systems
- Driving knowledge sharing in your area of competence and ensuring audit proof business change documentation
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
• Must Speak Fluent German
- Business Analytical skillset with a strong delivery attitude is a must, experience to work in projects
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an energy trading/procurement or similar environment
- Solid energy trading, risk management and commodity trade life cycle knowledge: ability to drive and deliver respective
- University degree in engineering, information technologies, natural sciences, economics or comparable studies
- Solid IT user knowledge in this field is a pre-requisite, data modelling and SQL scripting experience would be a plus
- Ability to translate business/IS requests into actionable plansIT-affinity and strong Excel knowledge
- Excellent English language skills, spoken and written
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org