Business Intelligence- Data Engineer| Systematic Hede Fund | $225k - $325k Comp
◼️ ARE LOOKING TO BE REWARDED FOR BEING IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECH ENVIRONMENT?
◼️ DO YOU WANT TO YOUR WORK TO BE MORE MEANINGFUL?
A notorious hedge fund that were the early innovators within high frequency trading. The fund is very much a tech-centric investment management that adopts an agressive learning culture, fast -paced project work and an environment surrounded by pioneers within every field.
Most employees have come from prestigous hedge funds, Google, Facebook, Snapchat and Microsoft.
You will be embedded within a team that is working across the companies core PnL Team working on unique streamling, new developments cuttin g edge cloud technologies. You will be working on a platform used by every trade desk internally and have your own creative license to contribute to the strategy and vision.
- You will WORK WITH sTAKEHOLDERS TO UNDERSTAND PROJECT GOALS
- Design prototypes for Visualization
- Identify best data visualizations and locate user friendly solutions
- Build an innovative PnL System, accounting system and create solutions to help infrastucture.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI), specifically developing Analysis Services Tabular model.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with data engineering, data management and data warehousing.
- Advanced experience with Power BI ,Tableau, or Qlikview
- 5+ years experience within ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Proficient within DAX and T-SQL
- Experience in financial industry a plus.
- Exposure within Hadoop, Airflow Spark, Kubernetes
- Experience with pipeline systems , ETL tools, data conversion and ability to work across rapidly changing datasets.
- Experience with large un/structured data sets strongly preferred.
NICE TO HAVE
- Exposure within Cloud
- Experience Working with high performing Data Engineering teams.
- PowerBI: Create and upgrade Power BI reports
- Construct REST interface
- SSRS: Create and upgrade SSRS reports
- Experience in Python
BE PART OF A DATA-CENTRIC THRIVING HEDGE FUND
Hit the apply button on the right or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI, Power BI, Python, REST, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau, Qilkview, Microsoft BI,