4 months ago
This client is a leading global diversified provider of financial information services. They provide products that enhance transparency, reduce risk and improve operational efficiency. Their customers include banks, hedge funds, asset managers, central banks, regulators, auditors, fund administrators and insurance companies. Founded in 2003, we employ over 3,000 people in 11 countries.
An exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to join the Corporate Development, Marketing, Communications and Sustainability team. This area of the business is responsible for the brand, creative services, corporate events, social media, diversity and inclusion, and corporate sustainability.
The successful candidate will be someone who can develop strong and trusted relationships with our senior leaders across the world.This person will work and deliver in a fast paced environment that can change direction at any moment.
You will need to be able to exercise sound judgement and work collaboratively with the team. Resilient and flexible, the role-holder will be comfortable with complexity and be able to work in a global environment. This role requires a calm, rational disposition, good sense of humour and the ability to move ahead without too much supervision.
- Proven record of strong writing skills
- Intermediate to advanced level in Word, Powerpoint and Excel
Duties & accountabilities:
- Manage diversity council – schedule monthly meetings, reporting, awards submissions, working with forums, developing success stories, find and encourage champions; share knowledge and success stories
- Manage brand committee – schedule monthly meetings, reporting, style guide, naming conventions
- Manage (with the internal communications team) the oversight of build a new company intranet – developing user experience, content, editorial process, launch and measurement
- Manage site leader program - devising a program that improves two way communications with local colleagues and gather insight that helps the internal communications team to improve engagement across the firm.
- Manage social fund program - liaise with site leaders and social teams to keep track of budgets and define best practice
- Manage team budget, payments and monitoring
- Work with colleagues in the broader team to develop and align messages across the board and contribute to the wider forward-planning process of the team
- Play a key role in the culture program – creating a high performing culture that brings the organisation together and creates a sense of purpose and excitement about the future