6 months ago
Our Cash Equities division are developing a new, Greenfield, application for Trading Analytics. The application will provide information on pre, post, intra-day analytics and will be able to give in-depth insights via performance analysis data.
Our Development team is global, to reflect the differing requirements of stakeholders / users in our main locations. This role is specific to the London market.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the business and develop a deep understanding of our Global Cash Equities business and the business flow.
This is a full stack role, working with latest technologies on the AWS platform.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of developing Web application (HTML/CSS), C# or Java
You will also need familiarity with;
- Writing a consuming web service (REST/SOAP/WCF/Web API)
- Multithreading application design and event-based asynchronous programming
- Version control tools including Git
- Experience of continuous integration tools such as Jira, Bitbucket and Bamboo
Any experience of the following would be useful but is not essential;
- Bloomberg or other market data.
- Message bus (ActiveMQ / Solace)
- Implementing software systems that manage, report and analyse large scale data sets
- AWS or other cloud based infrastructure
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Cash Equities