C# Developer - Sustainable Investment Fund
A NYC-based quantitative investment fund who specialize in philanthropic and sustainable investment strategies are seeking a software engineer to join the team.
It's a smaller fund but they manage a multi-billion dollar portfolio across various assets, meaning as a developer here you would have a huge level of influence and autonomy.
C# Developer Responsibilities
- Work in a collaborative front-office trading environment, developing new tools, systems and products
- Be exposed to quantitative coding, risk analytics and financial modeling
- Act as a creative engineer and spot opportunities for new solutions which you'd have scope to build out yourself from scratch
C# Developer Requirements
- 2+ years development experience (ideally with C#.NET)
- A passionate, innovative engineer who wants to solve complex problems
- Experience with financial services or investment management is highly beneficial
Compensation is open depending on experience, however, $130-180k + bonus is the ideal range. On top of this, there is a comprehensive benefits package including fully catered meals.
If you're a software engineer who is looking to take the next step into an environment where you'd solve real-time problems with innovative technologies, among some of the brightest in NYC - please do not hesitate to apply!