A well-known global investment fund are building out their engineering team with the hire of a C++ Developer to work on their complex market data feeds.
As a C++ Software Engineer here, your role would involve hands-on on the design and development of low-latency market data streams.
C++ Developer Responsibilities;
· Design + develop solutions for highly scalable, data-driven trading systems
· Solve complex tasks related to financial price distribution systems
· Work in a globally distributed team in a front-office environment
· Understanding and driving a DevOps culture
C++ Developer Requirements;
· 3+ years of C++ development experience – ideally on financial systems
· Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals (multithreading, concurrency, data structures etc.)
· Ideally experience with large scale, low-latency platforms
The organization are strong performers and as a result, you would be working with some of the best in industry, with a great comp package to match. Includes a strong bonus and flexible working.
If you are a C++ Developer who loves working on complex solutions that are processing extremely large amounts of data with the latest technologies, please do not hesitate to apply!