We are partnered with a systematic trading hedge fund who are seeking to hire a C++ Market Data developer specialist into the team with experience in building high-performance market data feed-handlers and distribution systems.
This is a great opportunity to build software that is designed and optimised for low-latency electronic trading from the ground up.
As a C++ Market Data Developer you will have:
- Experience in building multi-threaded, low latency applications
- Extensive experience developing applications in C++
- A solid background in algorithms, data structures, and programming practices.
- Linux and Unix environment experience
Added bonus if you have the following:
- Proficient in scripting with Python, Perl or Ruby
- Experience with the use of Bloomberg and Reuters data feeds
- Direct experience of writing from exchange market data feed handlers
If you're interested in working for arguably one of the best hedge funds in the world, which comes hand in hand with an extremely generous package then please get in touch.