Our Financial Services Consulting client is looking for a Capital Markets savvy Business Analyst to join their team in New York, NY. This is a full-time opportunity to work with their prestigious financial services clients in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities Include :
- Understanding and relaying business requirements for the project, and translating findings into test plans.
- Provide technical insights with respect to the application of regulatory specifications
- Understand banking regulations (ex: DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank)
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and partner with the client on those specifications
- Understand stakeholder requirements, and find solutions to meet their needs
- Design/execute test scenarios and test scripts
- Experience working in the financial industry as Business Analyst
- Knowledge of Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives).
- Understanding of regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Experience analyzing and documenting business processes
- Excel is preferred, VBA/SQL is desireable