The role of Client Services Analyst is to act as the primary point of contact fo rmy clients community, building relationships and contributing to the development of their business via customised service solutions. The primary focus of this role will be to on-board, service and retain our client base.
The Client Service group act as the 'window’ into the company’s global client base, effectively providing a single point of contact clients covering all of their servicing requirements.
Together, the Client Services, Product Development teams own the service delivery. Members of the team are expected to work in partnership with our clients to deliver a solutions-focussed, pro-active service to all internal and external stakeholders.
- To ensure that the company provides a best in class service experience to all stakeholders.
- To abide by, and assist in the evolution of all policies and procedures governing the delivery of services to clients.
- To meet all regulatory and legal requirements;
- To ensure that client queries are dealt with in a professional and speedy manner.
- To ensure that your personal development matches the demands of the company.
- To keep abreast of all current technical, market and regulatory changes that could affect the company’s ability to deliver service.
- To ensure that appropriate information is provided to management and to customers as required on a timely basis.
- Resolution of client queries and requests as they arise.
- Margin calls and processing.
- Testing of system upgrades and service level enhancements.
- Support front line sales individuals to close new client business.
- Work with new clients and internal stakeholders to ensure that the on-boarding process is as smooth as possible.
- Such other duties as the company may reasonably expect from time to time.
- At least 2 – 3 years’ product knowledge;
- A minimum of 1 year in a client facing role;
- Maintain effective oral and written communication;
- Produce detailed reports and other written material of a technical and or complex nature where appropriate;
- Plan, implement and control a project with appropriate monitoring;
- Maintain awareness of organisational dynamics and contribute to communicating appropriate processes and for the organisation;
- Give support to the communication of appropriate policies and processes for the development of the organisational strategy;
- Develop knowledge regarding the position of the Company in the industry and in the overall political economic and regulatory environment;
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and services in own areas of responsibility and relevant services used by customers.