Cloud Administrator – Berlin – c€70,000+ With Home-Based Working + Fun working environment with regular team events and a great office in the heart of Berlin
A young and vibrant Consumer Goods organisation in Berlin are currently seeking a Cloud Administrator to join their mission in becoming one of the leading brands in their field
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Administrator to join a company at the height of their growth phase and become an integral part of their IT team
This company believe in hiring talented people and giving them freedom, autonomy and responsibility, they need to achieve their full potential. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Cloud Administrator would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded earlier this decade, this Berlin-based company are rapidly expanding with now over 210 employees and millions of customers already - now is a great time to join this organisation!
Their marketing platform reaches over 100 million women and men on social media every month. This powerful international social marketing creates a viral and sustainable brand.
With a focus on Innovation, Quality, Respect, Achieving Results, and Bringing Joy, the company have created a culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback in a positive and inspiring work atmosphere
There is a flat hierarchy when it comes to this business which is one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
They offer: a competitive salary, strong benefits package, flexible and remote working, work equipment of your choice, fresh fruits, veggies, healthy drinks & snacks and more
About the Cloud Administrator Role:
You will be:
- Performing security, performance, and availability assessments.
- Configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining server setups.
- Monitor and maintain Cloud based infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain infrastructure as code using CloudFormation
- Deploying, managing and maintaining secure, scalable network systems using technology from a variety of vendors
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
2+ years’ experience in a Server/Cloud Administrator role
- Very good knowledge of AWS basic services, EC2, RDS, CloudFront, Elasticache, CloudWatch, SNS, Lambda
- Familiar with DevOps concepts
- Experience with various Linux distributions Ubuntu, CentOs, Amazon linux
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting Redis and Memcahed
- Familiar with cloud platform management, e.g. AWS.
- Familiar with various databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon Aurora).
- Available for 24/7 support when critical server issues arise.
- Interest in learning new skills and keeping pace with changing technologies.
- Ability to problem solve and work with others to find the best solution.
- Precision in your work and attention to detail.
- On-point, genuine interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Capability to work independently and self-motivate.
- A self-driven individual, fast learner, and able to work within teams and independently.
- Ability to share knowledge with users and other IT team members.
- Familiar with IaaC, IaaS methodologies
- Basic Knowledge of monitoring solutions like Zabbix or Freshping is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of Scripting Languages like Bash, Python or Ruby
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org