Cloud and Big Data Architect – Bavaria and Remote – c€100,000+ With Home-Based Working + Exposure to Wider Cloud Technologies + Retirement Provision, Employee Development, and Team Building
This company who are a leading German Supply Chain organisation are currently seeking an experienced a Cloud/Big Data Architect to join their team to work with some of the premier customers in the engineering and automotive space
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud/Big Data Architect to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
This company is a highly respected who focus on digital transformation and state-of-the-art production methods. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Cloud/Big Data Architect would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company
Founded over 20 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Supply Chain business network.
Financially backed by some of Germany's leading brand name corporations, they are well-placed to continue their growth and they place a high-level of importance on making sure that the hire the right Cloud and Big Data professionals with the desire to learn and grow as individuals.
Such has been the growth and success of this business, they have recently acquired two rival organisations, in 2017 and 2018
You will be confident leading integration, configuration, customisation and data migration work streams and will have extensive knowledge of Cloud and Big Data solutions
You must have strong background in both Functional and Technical Cloud and Data solution design.
You will be excited to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge technologies within the Cloud and Big Data Architecture world
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
· You will have ideally experience in the development, planning and implementation of cloud architectures and applications for digitizing the supply chain in the automotive industry (preferably)
· You will want to have ownership of the development and implementation of the cloud strategy as well as collaboration in setting up the corresponding infrastructure
· You will have experience developing and transferring professional requirements into technical solutions in cooperation with demanding customers and other partners
· Very good knowledge of common cloud platforms and big data solutions
· Experience with cloud architectures as well as the construction and implementation of cloud eco systems
· Experience with the migration of existing (on-premise) software solutions to cloud-based platforms and applications
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills, ideally in international environments
· Very good German and English skills in speaking and writing
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com