Cloud Architect (AWS / Azure / GCP)
Munich (Remote) / €95,000 plus bonus & benefits
About the Company:
A leading multi-cloud provider, at the very forefront of technology transformations. The company is a strategic partner for AWS, GCP and Azure. They have a proven track record in helping enterprise organisations globally, to shape their cloud journey and adopt cutting edge technologies.
About the Role:
- Deliver architecture design and implementations in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Provide architecture leadership and direction
- Understanding how to identify business needs, problems, and risks
- Leading and being involved in the hands-on technical delivery of projects
- Driving architecture and best practices by; contributing to tooling, producing white papers, mentoring, and implementing PoC’s
- Guiding C-level stakeholders
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting greenfield and/or migration projects using AWS, Azure or GCP
- Proficiency in most provider-specific services and experience architecting and implementing.
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies: Software, DevOps, Infrastructure, Security, automation
- Provides overall technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements.
- Customer facing experience
- German Speaking
Apply to the Role:
Please reply to this advert, including your CV and contact details.