Cloud Architect (Azure/AWS) – Frankfurt – c€85,000+ Home-Based Working + 30 Days Holiday + Bonus + Childcare Allowance and Other Benefits
An independent, medium-sized IT Service company are currently seeking a Cloud Architect (Azure/AWS) to join their team to help them continue on their Cloud journey
This is an excellent opportunity for a Cloud Architect (Azure/Azure) to join a family-friendly SME
This SME offer flexible working, state-of-the-art work equipment, a fun environment to work in and a flat hierarchy
About the Company:
The company now has around 150 employees from the fields of process analysis, software architecture and software development.
Their IT architects represent all classic engineering disciplines in the IT environment - computer scientists as well as natural scientists.
The company are a consulting and software development company with a focus on Cloud Solutions, Autonomous Driving Technologies, Data Analytics, IOT Solutions, Mobility Services and Process Digitalization.
Their customers benefit from their proven industry know-how, their technological expert knowledge as well as the customer proximity and the innovative dynamics of the company.
They specialise in the following sectors: Automotive, Industry, Travel & Logistics, Telecommunications, Finance
About the Cloud Solution Architect Role:
The Cloud Architect promotes the company’s services by providing thought leadership internally and externally while enabling innovation using public cloud.
The Cloud Architect will drive the adoption of services and to inspire customers to innovate using public cloud. We firmly believe that the technical leadership we provide as architects is only as good as our experiences implementing solutions within the industry.
- Development of state-of-the-art target architectures with the use of Native Cloud services
- Creation of migration strategies and PoCs in the Cloud (Azure and AWS)
- Definition of automated deployment processes in cooperation with the development and operations team
- Advising our customers on the implementation of existing and new applications for use in the Cloud
- Setting up software development environments and a tool chain for developing applications in the Cloud
- Technical contact person and technical advisor for our customers
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Fluent German Language Skills Are Required
- Several years of project experience as a consultant
o in service-oriented IT architectures and cloud platforms (AZURE, AWS)
o in deployment processes
o in container technologies
- Knowledge of SQL databases and No-SQL databases
- Experience in creating specialist / IT concepts, technical specifications and architectures
- Experience in automation e.g. B. with Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in ITIL and agile working methods are an advantage
- First experiences in IoT architecture
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- Preferably completed studies in a MINT subject or comparable qualification
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org